Consulting Facilitation Collaborative Planning
Converge creates safe space for groups to successfully navigate the chaos and conflict that often accompany change. We work toward a desired end while allowing a groups’ wisdom to lead to unanticipated possibilities.
• Tools and activities encourage creativity, discussion of difficult issues, allowance for differences, reaching consensus, prioritizing, taking action, and celebrating success.
• Participants work together to develop long-term vision, surface
hopes and concerns, identify existing resources and challenges, and consider how past events and anticipated trends may influence the future.
• Collaborative processes deepen group connection, enhance performance and reduce implementation challenges.
• Open Floor movement practices build community and draw upon the full intelligence of individuals and groups.
Our processes have been successfully employed for a variety of purposes, including:
• Multi-stakeholder collaborative planning
• Leadership/Board retreats
• Strategic planning
• Partnership/nonprofit board development
• Team building
• Implementation of action plans
• Community engagement
Project scale can range from local, regional or statewide, to more focused organizational or program development.