Converge CRT offers facilitation, research and training to create healthier and more equitable organizations and communities. Consulting services for nonprofit, government, educational, and philanthropic initiatives are tailored to meet your goals and achieve collective impact.
Welcome to Converge!
For more than a decade, Converge CRT has designed and facilitated multi-stakeholder projects with meaningful community-engagement, executive coaching, staff capacity building, and project management services. Converge tailors its services to ensure they succeed for individuals and organizations ranging from sole-proprietor operations to multi-million-dollar agencies.
Nonprofit Organizations, Coalitions, Community Partnerships, Government Agencies, Philanthropy, Universities, School Districts, Executive Leadership, Small Business Owners, Grassroots Advocates.
Partial Client List
- Sierra Health Foundation
- Center for Regional Change, UC Davis
- Public Health Institute
- CSUS Communication Studies Department
- Local Government Commission
- California Strategic Growth Council
- Sacramento County Office of Education
- California Farm Academy, Center for
- Sacramento Housing Alliance
- Agricultural Sustainability Institute,
- Institute for Local Government
- Sacramento County Coalition for Youth
- Camptonville Community Partnership
- California Health Collaborative
- Sacramento City Unified School District
- California Medical Association
- Sacramento County Behavioral
- Body Joy